segunda-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2018

Where is honor? What is really behind the mask?




Lies, falsehood, ego, vanity, betrayal...

I don`t understand. I simply don`t get this world. Never got, and now even more.

I may be too kind, or naive. I don`t know. Maybe I am not really from this planet. I can`t seem to understand all this dirty behavior driven by ego, or who knows what.

I understand life is a matter of balance, and that a being is not totally good or totally bad. I understand, observing from a Tao point of view that neutral and detachment is necessary when dealing with everything.

But I can`t, I simply can`t deal with all of this.

They make me feel bad, in a physical way, they affect me

The worst thing is that truth always reveals itself, one way or the other, and many times it is painful because you see manipulation, lie, everything. You don`t even need to seek for the truth, it just comes. Things begin connecting in a strange way, and one thing leads to another.

Then your brain makes the connection. It is terrible, it is... painful, you see the truth. You see the ugliness behind all the mask of fake beauty.

Sometimes you think, "how I wish I did not have this... intuition..." but you have, you know things, even beforehand... the wind blows the message to you, the pages appear, the things come...

There is also all that goes around, in everything. We just see the world devouring itself, drowning in its own ignorance, out of primitive thoughts and actions.

What is going on?

The cycle just keeps repeating and repeating. Same wars, same lies, same killings, same falsehood and vanity... jut different times, and scenario and characters...

What is really going on?

I just feel like.. going into a cave, just getting disconnected from everything... it is really painful.

Running away is not the best option, delivering itself is not the best option, resigning yourself is not an option. Maybe strengthening yourself to endure. Maybe raising your shields to not be affected, maybe find the best strategy, maybe the use of Love.

But it is hard, everything is so hard for me to understand. I cannot see things from this human eye. I am sorry but I can`t.

If acceptance of it all as normal is to see from human eyes. definitely, I am not human.

"Normose - A patologia da atualidade" Pierre Weil , seeing everything as normal... no, I won`t be in this flow.

"Any soul that dishonorably scars a seed of Aset is bound to an inescapable truth: it may take one day or a lifetime but fire awaits. ☥"

~Luis Marques, 09.12.2013

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário